Monday, October 26, 2015 – Super 7
1. On Saturday, children all around the country will go trick or treating... what holiday will it be?
a - halloween
2. Singer Phillip Phillips married his longtime girlfriend Hannah Blackwell over the weekend, which TV talent show did Phillip win?
a - American Idol
3. Who is the host of American Idol?
a - Ryan Seacrest
4. 95% of pumpkins are grown in which US State?
a - Illinois
5. What is the capital of Illinois?
a - Springfield
6. Salvador Dali's "The Persistence of Memory" is only nine-and-a-half inches by 13 inches . . . slightly larger than a regular piece of paper. What is Dali famous for doing?
a - painting
7. Fox has ordered a script for a show to be made about the life of Misty Copeland. What is Misty Copeland famous for doing?
a - Ballet