Monday, October 13, 2014 – Super 7
Here are the questions and answers for this morning’s edition of the Super 7!
To play next week, just give us a call in the 7 o’clock hour on Monday morning! This morning our winner scored a Swon Brothers CD and tickets to the new Brad Pitt film, The Fury!
1. Today is a holiday - what holiday is it?
a - Columbus Day
2. According to the rhyme, in what year did Columbus sail the ocean blue?
a - 1492
3. The most lopsided game in college football history was in 1916 . . . Georgia Tech won 222-to-zero over a school from Tennessee called Cumberland College- what is the capital of Tennessee?
a - Nashville
4. Kelly Preston is 52 today - which famous hollywood leading man is she married to?
a - John Travolta
5. Nicole Kidman revealed in an interview that she'd like to have another baby, but at 47, she doesn't expect it to happen. Who is Nicole married to?
a - Keith Urban
6. Billboard magazine just announced it's woman of the year - for the first time ever it's an artist who has already won once before, back in 2011 - who is this year's winner?
a - Taylor Swift
7. 42 years ago. . . In 1972, the plane carrying URUGUAY'S RUGBY TEAM crashed in the Andes. the 16 survivors resorted to CANNIBALISM - what 1993 film was based on their story?
a - Alive