Monday, May 4, 2015 – Super 7
1. We are broadcasting live at Russell Sage College in Troy today, how many l's are there in Russell?
a - 2
2. This college was founded by a suffragette, what is a suffragette?
a - member of women's organization (right to vote) movement in the late 19th and early 20th century
3. 18.8% of the houses in South Carolina are mobile homes . . . that's the highest rate in the country. what's the capital of SC?
a - Columbia
4. He sings Diggin Up Bones, Three Wooden Crosses and Forever and Ever Amen and he turns 56 today, what is his name?
a - Randy Travis
5. BILL COSBY gained himself two more accusers this weekend. Who played Bill's wife on The Cosby Show?
a - Felicia Rashad
6. Will Arnett is 45 today. GOB from "Arrested Development"! Which funny lady was he married to?
a - Amy Poehler
7. Today is May 4th, a.k.a Star Wars Day - Spell Ewok.
a - Ewok