Monday, March 2, 2015 – Super 7
1. What month is it?
a - March
2. The writer behind "green eggs and ham," "the cat and the hat" and "horton hears a who" would be celebrating a birthday today if he was still with us.... what is his name?
a - Dr. Seuss a.k.a -Real name: Theodor Seuss Geisel.
3. On this day 26 years ago . . . In 1989, the Exxon Houston ran aground and spilled 117,000 gallons of oil in Hawaii. - Spell Hawaii.
4. Leonard Nimoy died last week - on what show did he star with William Shatner?
a - Star Trek
5. DAVE COULIER says that when he was single, he got a lot of action thanks to his buddy and co-star JOHNS STAMOS - he would scoop up John's extras - what show did the two star on?
a - Full House
6. The winner of today's Super 7 will win 2 tickets to the Craft New York Brewers Festival - The average American consumes 23 galloons of what beverage each year?
7. ROSIE O'DONNELL officially filed for divorce from her wife MICHELLE ROUNDS on Friday, just weeks after leaving what day time show for the second time?
a - The View