Monday, July 6, 2015 – Super 7
1. George W. Bush is 69. Who was Bush' vice president?
a - Dick Cheney
2. Ashton Kutcher is said to have gotten married in a surprise wedding over the weekend. Who did he tie the knot with?
a- Mila Kunis
3. The American Women's soccer team won the world cup yesterday! How many goals did they score?
a - 5
4. It's Shark Week! On what network can you watch shark week?
a - Discovery
5. Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, and Sarah Michelle Gellar all auditioned for the lead part in "Clueless" ..... who did the role eventually go to?
a - Alicia Silverstone
6. The Coke Zero 400 was last night in Florida, Austin Dillon's car blasted through the fence in a crazy crash on the last lap of the race, but who won?
a - Dale Earnhart Jr.
7. Joey Chestnut lost the Nathan's Hot Dog eating championship on Saturday for the first time in almost a decade. Matt Stonie won by downing 62 dogs. Where does the competition take place?
a - Coney island