Monday, July 27, 2015 – Super 7
1. Yesterday Bobbie Kristina Brown died at the age of 22, who was her famous mother?
a - Whitney
2. Over the weekend, British cyclist Chris Froome won the Tour de France. What sport are we talking about?
a - bicycle racing
3. Last week a famous country couple publicly announced their divorce, who are they?
a - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
4. Peggy Fleming is 67 today. Olympic gold winner in what sport?
a - figure skating
5. A website ranked all 28 NFL mascots in order of CREEPINESS. Bolt Man from The San Diego Chargers was voted the creepiest, followed by Pat Patriot. What team does Pat represent?
a - New England patriots
6. A couple in Illinois ordered a double cheeseburger at McDonald's last week. But when they unwrapped it, it was just a WET RAG. What is the capital of Illinois?
a - Springfield
7. 12 years ago . . . In 2003, the great BOB HOPE died of pneumonia at the tender young age of 100. spell pneumonia.
a - pneumonia