Monday, December 8, 2014 – Super 7
Here are the questions and answers for this morning’s edition of the Super 7!
To play next week, just give us a call in the 7 o’clock hour on Monday morning! This morning our winner scored a Family 4 pack for a ride on Santa's Magical Express!
1. Which planet is closest to the sun?
A - Mercury
2. What is the square root of 25?
A - 5
3. Where is the leaning tower of Pisa?
A - Italy
4. 84%of people who decided to be vegan or vegetarian have gone back to eating meat. How do you spell vegetarian?
A - Vegetarian
5. Elvis's best selling album ever was his Christmas Album - 10 million copies sold - where is Graceland?
A - Memphis, Tennesee
6. Who sings it: "If she was a drink, she'd be a single-barrelled Bourbon on ice...
A - Brad Paisley - "Perfect Storm"
7. Prince William and his wife are visiting NYC and Washington, DC - what is his wife's name?
A - Kate Middleton