Monday, August 10, 2015 – Super 7
1. There's only one male northern white rhino in the world . . . and he's protected 24 hours a day by armed guards in Kenya. how many legs do rhinos have?
a - 4
2. Donald Trump is under fire for comments he made about which Fox News host?
a - Megyn Kelly
3. Hall of Famer Frank Gifford died at 84 over the weekend, who is his famous wife?
a - Kathie Lee Gifford
4. Yesterday marked one year since unarmed black teen Michael Brown was shot and killed by a white police officer what Missouri town?
a - Ferguson
5. The sale of Vegemite is now being restricted because it can be used to make moonshine. What country is Vegemite traditionally from?
a - Australia
6. Justin Theroux is 44 today, which famous "friend" did he marry last week?
a - Jennifer Aniston
7. 12 years ago . . . In 2003, 60-year-old GERALDO RIVERA married his 5th wife, 28-YEAR-OLD Erica Levy. Spell Geraldo.
a - Geraldo