Monday, April 27, 2015 – Super 7
1. Beaches Turks and Caicos features a 45,000 sq ft water park called Pirates Island, it features the tallest water slide in Turks and Caicos.... what does a pirate say?
a - arrrrrrrrrrr
2. Two sisters in their 50s were visiting some family in Michigan and got stuck in deep snow as they were driving through a remote area. They were stranded for TWO WEEKS and survived by eating Girl Scout Cookies until a helicopter finally spotted them. what is the capital of michigan?
a - Lansing
3. Jekyll" in "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" is supposed to be pronounced "jee-kul" . . . like it rhymes with "fecal." Which country band's latest album is called Jekyll and Hyde?
a - Zac Brown
4. Jennifer Garner and her husband tied the know in Turks and Caicos - who did she marry?
a - Ben Affleck
5. The brown pelican is the national bird of Turks and Caicos, what is New York state bird?
a - bluebird
6. Bulls don't charge at a matador's cape because it's red . . . they're color blind. They charge because of the way the cape moves. spell matador.
a - matador
7. Bruce Jenner told Diane Sawyer that he's transitioning into a woman - in which olympic event did he win gold in 1976?
a - decathalon