Monday, April 13, 2015 – Super 7
1. The MTV movie awards aired last night. What does MTV stand for?
a - Music Television
2. You can use Uber to hail a rickshaw in India. Spell rickshaw.
a - rickshaw
3. Hilary Clinton joined the presidential race yesterday. What two colors are her logo?
a - red and blue
4. Today would have been FDR's birthday. And, 72 years ago . . . In 1943, he dedicated the JEFFERSON MEMORIAL. In what city is the Jefferson Memorial located?
a - Washington D.C.
5. The Mexican flag has more colors than any other flag in the world . . . it's got 16 - what is the capital of Mexico?
a - Mexico City
6. Only two athletes have ever had their numbers retired across the entire league . . . Jackie Robinson's number 42 is retired, and Wayne Gretzky's number 99 is retired. What sports did Jackie Robinson play?
a - Baseball
7. What sport did Wayne Gretzky play?
a - hockey