At a restaurant in Las Vegas called The Heart Attack Grill, a man in his 40s suddenly became sick while eating a "Triple Bypass" burger, which is what one of the items is called on their menu.

In a story from AP, some of the tourists saw what was happening and were either cynical or confused as to whether the man was really having a heart attack.

Jon Basso, the restaurant owner, said “it was no joke.” He also hopes that the man is OK, and added that “he felt bad for him because tourists treated his misfortune like a joke.” They would never pull a stunt like this. The man was taken a local hospital, but any information regarding the man is being withheld from the public.

Other choices on their menu are called “Flatliner” fries and “Bypass” burgers. There’s also a sign at the door that states "Caution! This establishment is bad for your health."

I’ve heard about The Heart Attack Grill before, and some of the menu items. I love a great burger, but I don’t think I’d want to even try this place. I can feel my arteries hardening just by looking at pictures of some humongous burgers like a triple decker bacon cheeseburger. Hopefully the man that got sick is alright, and I’ll bet he changes his diet.