How Attractive are WGNA Listeners?
This morning Sean and I talked about how hard we are on ourselves when it comes to the way we look.
A new survey by "Allure" magazine on attractiveness had kind of disturbing results -
1. 50% of people say their appearance defines their identity. That's up from 35% back in 2010.
2. 64% say the first thing they notice about someone is how attractive they are.
3. 61% think their lives would be better if they were more attractive.
4. 62% of women and 53% of men say they're more critical of their looks than other people.
5. The average woman rates herself a 5.9 out of 10. Men rate themselves a 6.5.
6. 84% of people are trying to be less judgmental about other people's looks.
7. The most common thing people lie about is their weight. The rest of the top five are: Jeans size . . . salary . . . height . . . and age.
8. And finally, 81% of people wish they were more satisfied with their looks.
We thought numbers 4 and 5 wer kind of interesting. Sean and I thought most people absolutely do rate themselves lower than they actually are, so we posted this on our Facebook page this morning -
The average woman rates her physical appearance at a 5.9 and men say they're 6.5 out of 10.Post a pic of yourself here and the number you honestly think you are!!