Hot Country Line Dances To Know For Summer 2013
If you’re looking to get on the dance floor and have some fun, try learning these popular line dances to the modern Country Music hits you know and love!
These are the current Top Country Dance songs on Country Music radio. Check out a few of the line dances that go to these huge party hits, and feel free to request them to your local line dance instructor or local club DJ. Help keep Country Music in ‘Country’ Line Dancing by sharing and re-posting these and other dances featured at wgna.com.
Click on the title to see the suggested line dance steps and videos for each hit song.
Top 10 Country Line Dances To Know For Summer 2013
9. Parking Lot Party- Lee Brice (other: Canadian Stomp)
8. Summer Jam- Jake Owen with Florida Georgia Line (other: Canadian Stomp)
7. I Can Take It From There- Chris Young (other: Shadow, Swingin’ Thing)
6. Mama’s Broken Heart- Miranda Lambert (other: Cowboy Charleston)
5. Pirate Flag- Kenny Chesney (other: Darlin’ Mambo)
4. Two Step- Laura Bell Bundy w/ Colt Ford (pictured above)
2. Boys ‘Round Here- Blake Shelton (other: Canadian Stomp)
1. Aw Naw- Chris Young (other: Puttin’ On The Ritz)
Honorable Mention: Cruise by Florida Georgia Line has bounced back, thanks to it’s current run up the Pop charts. The song peaked at No. 1 on the Country Music charts in December of 2012, but remains a monster hit on Country radio and should be played quite a bit at Country Night Clubs.