Hot Country Line Dances To Know For Spring 2013
Country Line Dancing is hotter than ever, thanks to some great high energy music released by your favorite Country singers. As we prepare to host another great season of dancing and fun all over the Albany area, we’ve put together a list of the ten ‘newer’ hot country line dances you should know for our WGNA Country Nights.
Although there are thousands of great line dances, and sometimes multiple dances to the same song or non-country songs, this list is comprised of ‘country’ line dances to Country Music songs and albums that nationally charted in late 2012 or early 2013. Click on any title to get a direct link to the step sheets and videos for each song and dance.
10. Better Dig Two- The Band Perry (No. 1 February 2013)
9. Don’t Rush- Kelly Clarkson/Vince Gill (No. 27 and climbing March 2013)
8. Time Is Love (Yellow Diamonds)- Josh Turner (No. 1 Single of the Year for 2012)
7. Two Black Cadillacs- Carrie Underwood (No. 2 March 2013)
6. Downtown- Lady Antebellum (No. 2 March 2013)
5. 1994 (Teach Me How To Diffie)- Jason Aldean (No. 15 and climbing March 2013)
4. Cruise- Florida Georgia Line (No. 1 December 2012)
2. Tornado- Little Big Town (No. 2 February/March 2013)
1. Wagon Wheel- Darius Rucker/ Lady Antebellum (No. 13 and climbing March 2013)
Honorable Mention- Blown Away by Carrie Underwood was on our list last season as a bonus track. The tune still remains a popular selection on Country Night Club Playlists.