Gay Marriage, Feral Pigs, Jersey Shore and Spiderman in Today’s Morning Monologue on WGNA [AUDIO]
The start of a new week. I usually like Mondays just for the fact that giving us a whole weekend we can usually find something to joke about in the morning monologue. Today was no exception, such a wide array of topics to joke about. I'll let you hear it in a minute but let's first take a look at what we covered.
- Gay marriage is now legal in the State of New York.
- San Diego is dealing with an outbreak of feral pigs.
- Mackenzie Phillips is training to become an addiction counselor.
- Over 10,000 people were evacuated from North Dakota due to flooding.
- Jersey Shore may be getting a whole new cast.
- Spiderman gets killed in an upcoming comic book from Marvel.
All that in today's morning monologue, give it a listen and let me know what you think.