Four Short Days Til The Summer Picnic Concert – The Rules
I can't wait til we get outside and enjoy a big day of country music with you this Saturday! Get your lawn chairs and blankets ready and we'll bring the food and beer to the Summer Picnic.Skeeter Creek,Greg Bates, Jason Michael Carroll and headliner Chris Cagle are ready too! Chris is rolling up the charts with another hit that rocks titled "Let There Be Cowgirls", Jason Michael Carroll is an Albany area favorite bringing his awesome stage presence and his list of hits to town and Greg Bates is climbing the charts with his debut single "Did It For The Girl" and all of our local country fans know that Skeeter Creek is hot stuff on the stage too!
As we get set for the show its good to know the rules so here they are. Its a pretty short list so read it carefully and get ready to have fun with us at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds this Saturday.
- Parking lots open at 1pm. Do not try to park before 1pm
- Tailgating and consumption of alcohol in the parking lots will not be tolerated.
- Gates open at 3pm . Music starts at 4pm.
Lawn chairs, rain umbrellas, and blankets are allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times
- The following items are prohibited on the Saratoga County Fairgrounds:
Outside food/beverage, coolers, pets (except service animals) bikes, grills
- No Re-entry
- All patrons are subject to search
- Will be held rain or shine
- Tickets are non-refundable
The 1077 'GNA Summer Picnic is this Saturday, just 4 short days away! Tickets are available now at WGNA.com for just $20, click here to get yours and save $10. They will be $30 at the gate this Saturday. Everyone entering the show must have a ticket.