Contact Us

Flooded Basement Led to Finding Carbon Monoxide Leak

What started as a call about a flooded basement, ended with some people going to the hospital because of carbon monoxide. 

Fire Truck
hleherer

In the story from Time Warner Cable News, when fire crews arrived at the New Scotland home, a couple of the people that live in the house noticed that there was something else that was wrong. Their children were still asleep and not waking up. It was because of a carbon monoxide leak. Paramedics were called to the scene and treated the children.

In the story from CBS 6 Albany, there were a total of seven people evacuated from the home, and three children that were treated by paramedics were transported to the hospital.

Best of WGNA

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wgna.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Fanatics quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Fanatics contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.