Five Things To Look Forward To When Spring Begins
The first day of spring is Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Most of us people from the Albany area are
looking forward to a change in the weather, although it may be a little bit longer before the weather actually starts to remain on the warm side. Here are a few of the things that I’m looking forward to when we do get that spring like change.
5) Getting out and setting up the yard furniture
I Can’t wait to be able to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
4) Taking a walk outside without a coat or jacket
Besides walking around the neighborhood, this could also mean heading to places like The Crossing of Colonie, or Thacher Park.
3) Planning the summer vacation
Spring time always inspires me to get ready to go away in the summer. It’s time to make those reservations.
2) Get out the rakes and get the lawn mowers ready
There still maybe some snow on the ground, but it won’t be long before we have to mow the lawn and clean up the yard.
1) Waiting for the warm weather ice cream places to open
One of my favorite warm weather ice cream places is Kurver Kreme.
What do you look forward to in the spring?