FAQs: Everything You Need To Know About Countryfest 2018
As we get ready to hold Countryfest at SPAC for the first time, here is all the info you need to have an awesome day in Saratoga!
It's hard to believe, but Countryfest presented by Lia Honda is this Saturday! So as you start planning for your day, here are all the details you need to know before you head to the venue Saturday, July 7th!
- The Mainstage Lineup:
- Rascal Flatts, Dan + Shay, Maddie & Tae, Carly Pearce and Taste of Country Hometown Riser Chelsea Sulkey!
- New Country 2nd Stage Lineup:
- Morgan Evans and Abby Andserson
- Parking opens at 1pm; Gates will open at 3:30pm; music will commence on the 2nd stage shortly after
- Don't have tickets yet? Buy them here!
Here are a few general items that apply to all SPAC Shows from their Ground Rules:
- Children under 2 years admitted free to all events. If adults have inside seats they may sit in the adult patrons lap but may not utilize an additional seat unless purchased for them.
- If someone has a medical condition that requires syringes or special medical attention, they should alert the SPAC staff on arrival who will notify SPAC Medical to discuss your needs.
- Beer is normally sold at all events. Picture ID required for all ages.
- We do not make public announcements during any performance. If you need to locate someone make sure you know your party’s seat location.
So let's get down to specifics. Here is a list of what you can bring to the venue:
- Factory sealed water bottles up to 1 gallon per person
- Food (in a clear plastic bags)
- Lawn chairs under 24”
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Small digital cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Soft coolers
And here are the items you cannot bring:
- Any Alcohol or Beverages other than sealed bottles of water
- Cooking equipment
- Glass of any kind
- Hard coolers
- Illegal substances
- Laser pens
- Selfie Sticks
- Video recording equipment
You can always find this info too on the SPAC Website for Ground Rules.