Everything You Need To Know About The Return Of The NFL – Levack Rant [AUDIO]
Before I talk business, this pic is from a great moment yesterday. Colts Center Jeff Saturday Said some of the nicest things I’ve ever heard about Patriot’s owner Robert Kraft. Saturday said Kraft was “a man who helped us save football,” and to Kraft’s wife, Myra, who died Wednesday from cancer.
“A special thanks to Myra Kraft, who even in her weakest moment allowed Mr. Kraft to come and fight this out,” Saturday said. “Without him, this deal does not get done.” It’s times like these that I find new respect for men who put their differences aside to respect each other.
The NFL Lockout has been lifted and I couldn’t be happier! Here is a quick list of what happens next.
Monday at 6 p.m. ET
• NFL to publish official list of 2011 free agents.
Tuesday at 10 a.m. ET
• Trading begins.
• Teams can sign rookies and undrafted free agents.
• Teams can negotiate with, but not sign, veteran free agents.
Thursday at 4:01 p.m. ET
• Teams can begin to cut players.
Friday at 6 p.m. ET
• Teams can officially sign free agents. Players who sign must report to new teams but can’t participate in physical activities until start of league year on Aug. 4.
Aug. 4 at 4:01 p.m. ET
• Clubs must be within salary cap.
Teams can report to camp on the following days.
Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Chargers, Eagles, Jaguars, Patriots, Raiders, Ravens, Seahawks
49ers, Bengals, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Dolphins, Falcons, Lions, Redskins, Saints, Steelers
Bears, Bills, Browns, Colts, Giants, Packers, Panthers, Rams, Titans, Vikings
Eyes tired? Sick of reading? Just click play and I’ll tell you everything!