Chowderfest Winter Fun In Saratoga
Here’s another way to get through the cold winter months in the northeast, Chowderfest!
As we struggle to get through a cold and snowy winter, all we can do is keep busy and have fun! Before you know it, it’ll be time for Countryfest! Saratoga is full of fun events year round, including Chowderfest on Saturday, February 1, 2014.
What is Chowderfest? The Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau explains how it works:
- Pick up a ballot form at any participating restaurant.
- Head to your favorite restaurants for a $1 cup of chowder.
- Enjoy entertainment and free events at downtown businesses.
- Try as many as you can and vote for your favorites!
- Turn in completed ballot forms at either the Saratoga Springs Visitor Center or the Saratoga Springs City Center.
- While you’re there, pick-up your official Chowderfest T-shirt for just $10!
- See if your favorites were winners by attending the announcement at the City Center at 6:30 PM.
- Check out Winterfest for more great events before and after Chowderfest!
Where do you start your Saratoga Chowderfest adventure? Click here to pick a spot to begin your journey. By the way, look for WGNA to host the Dog Chow Down at 1 p.m. in downtown Saratoga on Saturday, February 1, 2014.