Casey’s Memorial Day Cookout — BBQ Ribs
Regardless what the weather actually plans on doing this weekend, this is a great and safe choice just in case you can’t cook outside on the grill while there is a tornado warning or huge thunderstorm. Afterall, what is Memorial Day without something barbecued, right? Well this is a tasty recipe known as Brew House Baby Back Ribs from Kraftrecipes.com. The recipe doesn’t involve a grill. You can broil them inside your home without tempting fate with whatever the weather decides it wants to do.
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 lb. pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup BULL’S-EYE GUINNESS Draught Beer Blend Barbecue Sauce
What Do You Do Now:
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX sugar, cocoa powder, garlic and seasonings. Rub onto both sides of ribs. Place in 13×9-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 1 hour.
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat; cover grill grates with additional foil. Transfer ribs from pan to grill.
- GRILL 20 min. or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce.
If you’re a huge bbq enthusiast, you should check our Taste of Country Facebook. We have a big upcoming barbeque competition coming July 30th to the Capital Region. Whether you like to pig out on barbeque or make the barbeque, you can find more details about how to attend the competition.