Camping Packing List for the Taste of Country Music Festival at Hunter Mountain
It’s still a few months away but I’m already thinking about how much fun I’m going to have at the 3-day Hunter Mountain music festival. I’m pretty sure I’ll be camping, although I’m not sure if I’ll pitch a tent or get an RV – either way, you want to make sure you’re prepared to kick back and party!
Here’s a packing list of what I consider camping essentials to get you started (and maybe you’ll want to check out Andrea’s Coupon Deals to save some money while you’re at it):
- Jack Daniels
- Aspirin (in case the beer and Jack Daniels backfires)
- Burgers & rolls
- Chips & Dip
- (that’s enough food, let’s not get crazy – you can get the rest from the food tents)
- Bottled water
- Flashlight & batteries
- Sunscreen (a sunburn will quickly ruin a good time)
- Sleeping Bag & pillow
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Shower supplies (only if you don’t want to smell, it’s up to you) – don’t forget a towel or two
- Baby wipes (you can’t believe how useful these things are in all sorts of situations)
- Hand sanitizer
- Several changes of clothes – prepare for everything from extreme heat to cold nights, and rain.
- More beer
The first ever Taste of Country Music Festival is coming to Hunter Mountain for three days of great country music starting on June 13th, 2013. The lineup features Lady Antebellum, Willie Nelson, Billy Currington, Montgomery Gentry,Trace Adkins, Joe Nichols, and many more. Tickets start at $120 and are on sale now.