Best Corn Mazes to Explore in the Capital Region [LIST]
I feel like it's not officially fall until I get lost in one corn maze in the Capital Region. If you've never corn-mazed or you always go to the same one, here a few other options to try this season.
New York Upstate has a great list of 26 corn mazes for you to experience all over New York State. You're more than welcome to drive around the state to accept the challenge, or you can stick to these few right here in the Capital Region.
- Engelke Farm (463 Garfield Rd, Troy NY): the corn maze is only $5 and they also offer a zip line, pumpkin patch, and hayrides.
- Fort Ticonderoga (102 Fort Ti Road, Ticonderoga, NY): one of the biggest in the area for $24 for access to the whole site for adults and $10 for kids, you can also explore the museum and hiking in the area
- Kelly's Emerald Eats Farm Stand (672 County Line Rd, Queensbury): it's free and you can also stop at the general store while you're there
- Liberty Ridge Farm (29 Bevis Rd, Schaghticoke): they have trolley rides, and pumpkin patch, and camping opportunities
- Schuyler Farms (1124 Route 29, Schuylerville): you can experience their haunted maze as well as a petting zoo and hayrides.
- Ellms Family Farm (448 Charlton Rd, Ballston Spa): they have a pumpkin patch, cider donuts, and a ton of family-friendly events.