As Heard on the Sean and Bethany Show: 10 Ways to De-Stress
We talked all about how stressed we are these days on the show this morning. Not just Sean and me, but everyone seems a little more stressed than usual.
We went over a list I found online of some different ways we can de-stress everyday. It's from a psychology teacher in California and it has some really great tips on it! One of the students posted it online and it went a little viral.
Here's the list we covered on the air -
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier. But make sure you get enough sleep.
2. Don't rely on your memory. Write stuff down!
3. Say "no" more often.
4. Simplify your meals.
5. Break up large tasks into smaller tasks.
6. Stop trying to "fix" other people.
7. Look up at the stars.
8. Pay attention to your breathing, and stretch. Yessssss.
9. Strive for excellence, but NOT perfection.
10. Freely praise other people. It'll make you feel better about YOURSELF too.
And if you CLICK HERE you can see what else is on the list. (I'm kinda in love with it!!!!)
Here's hoping you're having a stress - free day!