WGNA is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WGNA is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Mornings with Brian & Chrissy? Mid-Days with Jess and Afternoons with Matty? How about Taste of Country Nights with Sam Alex? It's all available on any Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up WGNA on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 107.7 WGNA. Tap on the station logo to get to the 107.7 WGNA skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 107.7 WGNA skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play 107-7 GNA"
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us a message.