5 Useful Things To Do With Beer, Oh You Can Drink It Too!
I read that the average American drinks more beer a year than they do coffee. Imagine? We do love our beer. What you may not know about it is that it has a lot of other uses besides drinking.
Let's be clear, if you are going to use beer for these other things, I'd suggest you buy extra or, maybe use that beer you hate that your friend left at your house last week. If you have a lot of it just sitting around though here are some ways you can use it.
1. Cleaning Jewelry. Yes you can soak your jewelry in beer and the acids in it will clean it.
2. Loosening rusty bolts. I'm sure you ave also heard that some people use Cola as well, they both work because of the carbonation.
3. Killing insects. I guess slugs, snails, fruit flies and even cockroaches are attracted to the smell so you can use beer as bait.
4. Cleaning Wood Furniture. With this , you have to use a dark ale, let it go flat then rub it on the wood, then use another clothe to dry it. It helps restore color and polish!
5. Cleaning your sin? Yes, the yeast in the beer is a natural exfoliate. I would suggest you take a shower after though especially if you are going to be driving, or heading to a job interview.