31 Things That Make You Feel Great
1. Falling in love
Butterflies in your belly, a constant smile on your face, anticipation, excitement - nothing beats it!
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts
Those moments when you and your friends are laughing so hard your cheeks are in pain! For me, there are usually tears and snorting!
3. A hot shower
Warm, calming, refreshing. Sometimes you can literally feel the stress drip off of you and go down the drain.
4. No lines at the grocery store
Yes! Victory is yours!
5. A special glance
Whether it's your lover, your friend, or your mom, catching the eye of someone special to you connects you in a way that words can't describe.
6. Getting REAL mail
Not a fake key to unlock a car, not a flyer or a bill or an email from your boss, but a real, live, official parcel! A rare treasure.
7. Taking a drive
When you actually take the time to enjoy your surroundings and you look around and appreciate where you live. Amazing.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio
Doesn't it seem to happen at just the right time, you turn it up and sing at the top of your lungs.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
Picture it, it's Saturday, you have no plans, it's raining out and you just lay there. No alarms, no meetings, no expectations. Bliss.
10. Hot towels, fresh out of the dryer
Oh, yes! Wrap me up!
Chocolate for me. I will keep slurping even though there is really nothing left... you know, just in case.
12. Bubble baths
Something inside you just feels like a child when you're in the bathtub.
Especially "church" giggles, you know, when you get the giggles at the worst time and you just can't stop!
14. The beach
Hot sun, cold beer, gentle breeze... time just disappears.
15. Finding a $20 that you left in your coat last winter
There is nothing better.
16. Talking on the phone all night
Because you can't bare the thought of hanging up.
17. Hearing someone tell you you're beautiful
I'll take a compliment of any kind, but tell me I'm beautiful and you'll make my day!
18. Inside jokes
You know the ones - they're not funny to anyone else but you don't care.
19. Overhearing someone saying something nice about you
Thank you, thank you very much.
20. Waking up and realizing you have a couple hours left to sleep
Literally the only thing that makes peeing in the middle of the night acceptable.
21. Your first kiss
Ever, or with your new guy or girl. Excitement and anticipation.
23. Someone playing with your hair
Brush it, twirl it, stroke it, just get up in there.
24. Waking from a great dream
Yeah, love that moment - you want to go back to sleep to finish it.
25. Hot, homemade chocolate chip cookies
Better if you don't have to make them... or do the dishes.
26. Holding hands
With my husband, or either of my kids. Protection, connection and love.
27. Running into someone and realizing some things never change
Yep, everyone from high school.
28. Watching someone open a gift from you
It really is better to give than to receive.
29. Knowing you're missed
Especially from a job that you left!
My mom's are the best.
31. Knowing that you've made the right decision, even if it's unpopular
The reason to do the right thing today, is tomorrow.
PASS THIS ON TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE!