20 Biggest Wine Mistakes – People Don’t Really Do These, Do They?
Listen, I'm not a Dutchess or anything, but I kinda feel like some of these "mistakes" are because people have been raised by wolves! Or, they've never even seen a movie. At all.
A new survey found the top 20 wine faux pas people make. Check 'em out -
1. Putting red wine in the fridge - eh, this isn't the worst thing you can do, right?
2. Using a corkscrew on a screw cap - dumb.
3. Drinking from the bottle - desperate?
4. Asking for ice in your wine - nope.
5. Serving in a wine glass with old lipstick stains - ew, no one does that!
6. Chipped glasses - huh???
7. Trying to unscrew a cork - dumber.
8. Taking a cheap bottle to a party - hey, at least they brought something!!
9. Gulping wine rather than sipping it - enjoy, savor!
10. Not bringing a bottle but drinking everyone else's - seeeee!
11. Drinking it out of a tumbler - would you rather drink out of lipstick glass??
12. Pouring yourself a glass before pouring others on the table - whoops.
13. Asking for a slice of lemon - no, absolutely not.
14. Shaking the bottle before serving - 100 % no.
15. Asking the waiting to pour you more when they were intending you to taste it - this is where the films come into play.
16. Putting lemonade with red wine - No!!
17. Complaining the red wine isn't cold - don't complain about anything.
18. Pronouncing the 't' in Pinot Noir - or piniooo grigiooo like my father-in-law says!
19. Taking a bottle home after it wasn't opened - desperate.
20. Pronouncing the 't' in Merlot - watch TV more.