10 Things Every Man Should Own
The lifestyle website CoolMaterial.com posted a list of their picks for the 50 things every guy should own. Sean, Richie and I were baffled by these this morning. Some of them make sense, but some of these are just dumb!
The good news? You could technically use this list as a Father's Day shopping list! Well, maybe
Here's the top ten . . .
1. A suit that actually fits.
2. At least one great coffee table book. (???)
3. A decent bottle opener.
4. A good pair of headphones. Are headphones MANLY now?
5. A bag you can use for anything.
6. A decent watch.
7. A sharp knife for the kitchen.
8. A good tie.
9. A pen that didn't come in a pack of five.
10. A toolbox with at least two screwdrivers, a hammer, a tape measure, and pliers.
Click here to see the rest of the top 50!